January 2015 and February 2015 has already passed us – one sixth of the year has gone by. Have you been sticking onto the weight loss plan you have painstakingly crafted on New Year eve? Have you been on track on your income goals for Year 2015?
It is easy to lose ourselves into the myriad of mundane activities: Bringing kids to school, doing laundry, running errands or buying groceries. That is why Goals and Resolutions need to be renewed on a daily basis. It put us into perspective amidst all the daily ‘distractions’ and propel us in taking actions towards them.
Have some inspirational quotes close at hand can give us the added ‘fuel’ to boost our day. You can have them written onto palm-sized cards and place them on your working desk, or in the car easy referring. Or you can have some of them written onto your iPad or tablet to have a quick glance a few times throughout the day.
Peak performance strategist and life coach Anthony Robbins says “Whatever you focus, you move towards”. Having some favorite motivational quotes close at hand and referring them on a regular basis puts you into the right focus amidst the daily routines and mundane tasks and propels you into the direction you want.
Here’s our pick for the Top 10 Motivational Quotes we like. Feel free to contribute on the comments section if your favorite quote is not inside here, we’ll be more than grateful to add onto our growing list:
- “Courage is the first of human virtues because it makes all other virtues possible” – Aristotle
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The elevator to health, happiness and success is out of order – you’ll have to use the stairs – one step at a time” – Joe Girard
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: The last of human freedoms – To choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances” – Dr Viktor Frankl
- “If your reality begins with your dreams, your dreams will become your reality” – Donald J Trump
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have rose” – Abraham Lincoln
- “One Today is worth Two Tomorrows” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Success in life comes when you simple refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failures, setbacks and losses only act as motivation” – Brian Tracy
- “What’s valuable in life is not what you get, but it’s what you become” – Jim Rohn